Other IDT Member
1. List the 3 components of the 5-star Quality Rating System:
2. Your facility has 4 stars for survey, 4 stars for staffing and 3 stars for QMs. What is your overall star rating?
3. Your facility had one really nasty survey and only has a 1-star rating for survey. However, the facility has increased its staffing and now has 5 stars for staffing and 5 stars for QMs. What is the overall star rating?
4. Claims based measures affecting 5-star Quality Rating include:
All Nursing home residents.
Traditional Medicare A residents only.
Medicare Advantage and Traditional Medicare A residents.
5. For Quality Measure calculations, short stay residents are those who:
Have returned to the SNF after a 3-day qualifying stay.
Have been in the facility less than a year.
Are on Medicare A coverage.
Has been in the facility less than 101 cumulative days.
Copyright © 2022 Hansen Hunter & Co. P.C. All rights reserved.