SNF QRP Functional Measures
LPN / LVN
Other IDT Member
1. Which of the following is not a SNF QRP Functional Measure?
A. Change in Self-Care Score for SNF Residents
B. Application of % of Residents with an Admission and Discharge Functional Score and a Care plan that addresses function
C. Discharge Mobility Score for SNF Residents
D. Change in Mobility Score for SNF Residents
2. How are the codes 07, 09, 88, 10, and – recoded when calculating the Functional Measure scores?
A. Scores are not included in the calculation
B. Rescored to equal 0 points when calculating the Functional Scores
C. Rescored to equal 1 point when calculating the Functional Scores
D. The scores equal the code (07 = 7 points, for example)
3. All of the following are determinants of an incomplete stay except:
B. SNF PPS Part A stay greater than 3 days
C. Discharge to acute, psychiatric, or long-term care hospital
D. Unplanned discharge
4. Which SNF QRP report best provides information regarding the Functional Outcome Measures?
A. Review and Correct Report
B. Provider Threshold Report
C. Facility-Level Quality Measure (QM) Report
D. MDS 3.0 Quality Measure Report
5. True or False: The SNF QRP Functional Measures only impact Medicare A resident stays.
6. List 2 reasons the accuracy of the SNF QRP Functional Measures is important:
7. Name the post-acute settings where the SNF QRP Functional Measures are determined:
Copyright © 2022 Hansen Hunter & Co. P.C. All rights reserved.