Clinical Consultant | Registered Nurse
Louise is a registered nurse and has been a clinical consultant for Hansen Hunter & Company since 1999. She makes site visits to review PPS MDSs and UB-04s for accuracy and identifies areas of concern related to the PPS/MDS process. In addition, she conducts chart reviews for accuracy and timeliness of MDS/CAAs. Prior to joining our firm, Louise worked in skilled nursing facilities as an RN Care Manager and Charge Nurse. In addition, she held the position of MDS Coordinator, during which time she was responsible for laying the groundwork for her employing facility’s transition into PPS.
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing, Oregon Health Sciences University
- Bachelor of Arts – Religion and Philosophy, Friends University
- Registered Nurse, licensed in Oregon
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Resident Assessment Coordinator Certified (RAC-CT)