Nursing and NTA Components of PDPM
Other IDT Member
1. Name the MDS item that can impact the nursing component of PDPM even when only provided prior to the admission to the nursing home when within the 7-day look-back from the Assessment Reference Date of the 5-day PPS MDS:
2. List the 3 MDS items that can correctly place a resident into the Extensive Services Group:
3. Explain the impact of the variable per diem rate in the NTA component and how it impacts PDPM payment:
4. Report the diagnosis and ICD-10-CM code that provides an 18% add-on to the nursing component and 8 NTA points when coded on the UB-04 even when not coded on the MDS:
5. Which resident interview can impact payment in the nursing component of PDPM?
Copyright © 2022 Hansen Hunter & Co. P.C. All rights reserved.