Shareholder | Tax Services
Brian rejoined Hansen Hunter & Co. P.C. in 2020 after previously working for the firm for six years when he began his tax career. He is currently based in Orange County, California. With 17 years of experience in public accounting, Brian provides our corporate, pass-through and individual clients with tax return preparation and planning services.
He has extensive experience servicing clients in the senior housing and care, real estate management and development, construction, manufacturing, professional services and healthcare industries. His practice includes tax planning for business and property acquisition and dispositions as well as preparation of large, multi-state business and individual returns. His area of focus also includes business succession planning. He is qualified to represent clients before the IRS and state tax authorities.
- Bachelor of Arts – Finance & Marketing, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate – Accounting, University of California, Los Angeles
- Master of Science – Taxation, California State University, Fullerton
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in California
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in Oregon
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)