Shareholder | Tax Services
Pamela manages tax return preparations for a variety of business, limited liability company, partnership, corporate and individual clients. Her areas of expertise include the senior housing and care, real estate development, and manager/landlord industries. She has extensive experience with the preparation of large, multi-state individual and partnership returns, as well as individual tax planning for business owners and investors. Pamela is also involved with tax planning for the purchase/sale of businesses (both partnerships and corporations) and business property. Pamela has been with Hansen Hunter & Co. P.C. since January 2011.
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, Birmingham-Southern College, Birmingham, AL
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in Oregon
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Current member of the OSCPA Strategic Interest Team – Taxation Committee