Medicaid & Medicare Reimbursement | Shareholder
For nearly 30 years, Raymond has provided top level audit and reimbursement services to senior care facilities and other organizations in the healthcare industry. His focused services include consultation for Medicaid reimbursement for skilled nursing facilities throughout the United States, and advising both the Oregon and Washington Health Care Associations on nursing home reimbursement systems and health care related taxes often referred to as provider taxes. In more recent years, Raymond’s top projects include an accumulation and analysis of the data used to produce the annual American Health Care Association Medicaid shortfall report.
Raymond is a graduate from Linfield College in McMinnville, Oregon with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting with a minor in Mathematics. He is a Certified Public Accountant in Oregon and a member of the Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, Linfield College, McMinnville, OR
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in Oregon
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Health Care Association
- Washington Health Care Association
- Aging Services of Washington – Health Care Committee