Tax Planning and Preparation
Our approach to taxation begins with a broad view of your business and individual situation and objectives. Armed with this knowledge we are better able to advise you on the federal, state, and local tax issues you face and the alternatives you can consider.
The focus of our tax practice is client service and attention. Our preference for a smaller number of high quality clients allows us to be readily accessible and eager to be of assistance any time you have need of our services.
By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify strategies and key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future individual and business tax liabilities. This also includes strategies for estate and retirement planning. In addition, we can assist in identifying tax saving opportunities and developing planning strategies in areas such as business acquisitions and sales and new entity selection.
TAX SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE:
- Tax return preparation: partnerships, corporations, individuals, estates, trusts, and non-profits
- Individual Tax Planning & Projections
- Business Tax Planning & Projections
- Business Acquisitions, Sales, Reorganization and Liquidation counsel
- New entity selection
- Analyses of alternative business decisions
- Tax Research
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Sales, Use and Excise Tax Consulting
- IRS, State and Local Representation
- In-house accounting software consulting