In 1997, Hansen Hunter & Co. added Clinical Consulting to the services we provide to our healthcare clients. This was in response to the direction we saw the industry moving in terms of Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement systems. Today, we provide specialized services in a variety of reimbursement systems throughout the U.S.
We offer our clients an array of tools to give them the edge needed to succeed, including on-site RNs, consulting, training and free webinars. We work side-by-side with you to provide expert oversight to ensure continued progress toward your goals. By staying abreast of regulations, we provide timely training relevant to your specific facility. Our objective is to assist clients in understanding, completing and documenting the patient assessment instrument correctly in order to obtain the appropriate reimbursement.
Our Clinical Staff Provides:
- Clinical records
- PPS process
- Medicaid case-mix default analysis
- Therapy services
- Analysis of findings
- MDS completion
- Understanding the answers
- PPS process
- Quality Indicators
- Medicaid case-mix and PPS reimbursement significance
- Systems to enhance efficiency
- Compliance issues and programs
- Education of staff, vendors, resident families
- Monthly webinars
- “Friendly surveys” using current CMS surveyor guidelines
- Evaluation and recommendations
- Further education
Please contact Jeff Moore or call our office at 503.244.2134 for more information.